Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday July 18, 2000

I am alone and it feels like silence. Even though the TC is pounding in the living room and my stereo is playing familiar music, it feels quiet.

Today I missed people back home more than any of the days so far. Is it strange to crave the presence of someone? I am so scared of falling in love. Am I even in love with Aiden anymore? I swear I meant I love you all the times I said it. I don't know if it can be true anymore. How could it be possible for him to even love me after all this time? I guess maybe it's not possible.

I have to admit, I miss him incredibly. I don't think words can portray my feels correctly. No words could do it justice.

I would give anything in the world to be with him, but at the same time I'd give anything not to be with him.

The emotions are much too tough to handle. I can't put myself through it again.

-Sarah K

No comments:

Post a Comment