Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Friday July 28, 2000

Today was fine, I just don't know what to think about anything. We dropped Kelly off at the airport and when they called her to board, my heart actually hurt. My Kelly, gone. She seriously is one of the most important people in my life. And as she got on the plane, I held my head high. I didn't cry, although I wanted to. We had such a wonderful time this week together. I actually think it brought us closer than we have ever been in our entire years of friendship. And as I write these words, for some reason, I can't stop crying. I guess it was about time.

I went to Julie's party tonight. Jason, Brett, Brandon Stirling, Benjamin Strayer (who asked me out a few weeks ago), Brady (who hasn't called me since that kiss on the sports car), and John Stream (who asked me out after the dance at youth conference) were all there.

I was upset at Brady who hasn't called in so long and told me he would. He acted really nice and went out of his way for me. But I was a jerk. Well I just didn't give him as much attention as he wanted. Brett started talking to me and we ended up talking for over an hour. Everyone thought something was going on, but it turns out he is cousins with one of my best friends from back home. We had the most amazing conversation ever and it was nothing more than that. There is nothing there. I don't plan on Brady or Jason calling me ever again. Once again, I always screw things up.

-Sarah K

No comments:

Post a Comment