Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saturday July 29, 2000

It is so great to have all my friends here with me. Even though we do the same things every day, I will miss them incredibly. I miss Kelly so much already.

Things here have been crazy. Every night Aiden walks me to my bedroom and stays for a while. He's so incredible. Aiden and I talked for two hours about us today. It all started during the movie. He leaned over and kissed me.
"I love you, baby. Do you know that?"
"Sometimes" I whispered. The movie ended and Stephen and Ashton were in the kitchen.
"So why do you only sometimes know it?" he asked.
"I don't know. It just seems like you say it or I just don't believe you when you say it."
We were both on the verge of tears and I wanted nothing more than to cry right there in his arms. But I didn't.
"Aiden, we live completely separate lives now. It's hard to know it all the time." He looked at me and his eyes got so soft.
"Sarah, do you honestly think I could stop loving you?"I looked at him and didn't know the answer. "Nothing you could ever do or say would change that. I love you." He said.
Instead of crying I kissed him and said I would love him, some part of me, no matter what.
"Where do we go from here? Where do we go?" I asked.
"I don't know, but I do know that I love you."

He just held me close and we talked about the future and reminisced about the past. It just felt so right to be there in his arms.

But it's not always going to be that way.

-Sarah K

No comments:

Post a Comment